>

Neko

Stupid Trivia

This will be simple or stupid trivia questions for anyone who might enjoy.

Friday, August 25, 2006

QUESTION 55

Well there are 32 muscles in a cats ear. Thats quite a bit considering how small it is.


What is the only country with a national dog?



This is the dog in question. It is called the Keeshond.




As for the "cop" question I mught have wrong info. There are a lot of "myths" as to where it started. So I am going to say everyone was right the other day. Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ricki said...

I am going to say Mexico and the chi--the taco bell dog, however you spell that.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kevin Surbaugh said...

hmmm, geez I don't know. I am sure it would be something not so obvious as Riquel's Mexico...maybe like the Netherland's, but what type of dog would be a big question mark. Could we get a hint on these?

9:53 AM  
Blogger Ricki said...

Actually now that I think about it, it is not Mexico, it is France and the French Poodle....I think..

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ricki said...

Actually now that I think about it, it is not Mexico, it is France and the French Poodle....I think..

11:17 AM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Well, I thought about it all day and was going to guess the Kerry Blue [Terrier] as the national dog of Ireland, something mentioned on one of the dog shows.

Keeshond...Dutch? Netherlands?

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iceland

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger


discover your dog breed @ quiz meme